Reasons to Join
- To support your local police
- To interact and give back to the community
- To meet new people To participate in fun activities
- To learn new skills through classes and training
The Park Police Volunteer Association (PPVA) is always exploring and considering new ways for members to participate in the community.
Requirements for Membership
- Age 18 years or older
- Pass a background investigation
- Complete volunteer academy consisting of 8 consecutive Wednesdays for approximately 2.5 hours each day
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation CPR/First aid certification (provided free of charge after completion of volunteer academy)
How to Become a Member
Upon successful graduation from the volunteer academy, you will gain full membership which includes voting privileges. At that time, you will be issued the standard PPVA uniform and PPVA Volunteer identification. Until you have completed the Academy, you may attend the monthly meetings as an Associate Member.
Interested individuals should email Membership
to request more information.