We welcome all students new to musical theatre! All we ask is that you're committed to learning new skills, making friends, being a team player, and having fun! For more information, please call Elizabeth Malone at 301-446-3232.
Show All Answers
Wear comfortable clothes (t-shirts and jazz/yoga pants) and rubber-soled shoes (no jeans or hard-soled shoes) in which you can easily move and dance. Bring a water bottle with your name clearly labeled. Bring snacks for rehearsal breaks (please be mindful of nut allergies in the cast). Bring a copy of your script and music to every rehearsal. For more information, please call Elizabeth Malone at 301-446-3232.
Classes are held at the:Prince George's County Room, The Clarice Smith Center on the campus of the University of Maryland.8720 Alumni DriveCollege Park, MD 20742
For more information, please call Elizabeth Malone at 301-446-3232.
The Spring Session will include:
- Lessons in acting, singing audition preparation, character development, voice, movement, and dance technique
- Masterclass with a musical theater professional
- Performance for family and friends
- Rehearsals for end of session show
- Field trip to a local professional theater to see a performance