Plan Your Visit
- Tours: Fridays & Sundays, tours depart from Visitor Center on quarter hour: 12:15, 12:45, 1:15, 1:45, 2:15, 2:45, and 3:15 pm. Group tours can be scheduled in advance, 7 days a week. Please contact the office if you are interested in booking a group tour.
- Visitor Center & Offices: Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm and during Sunday open hours
- Museum Shop: Fridays & Sundays, 12 noon-3:30 pm and during special events
- Grounds & Gardens: Sun-Sat, dawn-dusk (occasionally closed for programs and private rentals; contact office for details)
- Adults: $5/person
- Seniors and Groups of 10 or more: $4/person
- Ages 5-18 and Students with ID: $2/person
- Ages 4 & under: Free
Volunteer opportunities include giving guided tours, working in the garden or the museum shop, cooking with the Kitchen Guild, and assisting with education programs or special events. Training is provided.
Want to volunteer? Apply on the website to volunteer!
Become a Member
The Riversdale Historical Society is the volunteer support organization for Riversdale. The Society has worked diligently and successfully to obtain political support for funding the restoration of the house and continues to raise funds for a variety of restoration and interpretive projects.
The Society also trains docents who conduct tours of the house, and operates the Riversdale Museum Shop, with its inventory of distinctive books, gifts, and toys.
Your membership in the Society will ensure that this historic site will continue to be a source of pride and education for the people of Prince George's County, the state of Maryland, and our nation.
To join the Riversdale Historical Society, please send your check to:
Treasurer, Riversdale Historical Society
6005 48th Avenue
Riverdale Park, MD 20737
Please include your name and address.